Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HOME PROTECTION SPELL





My man came home with a bucket full of rusty used railroad spikes and knew I would receive them like a gift of gold. I'm not really a follower of hoodoo but folk magic has always crossed my path since I was little.

Well used rusty railroad spikes are used in home or land protection spells to secure your home from those who wish to move you from it. You need a spike for each corner of your property, some anointing oil ( peaceful home, protection) and a well meant, from the heart, incantation seeking security and peace of place. Drive the railroad spikes into each corner with a hammer. In hoodoo work each spike is then topped with a silver dime, covered over with graveyard dirt of one's ancestors and marked with fresh urine.

No comments: